Good possibility you are… Today more than ever if you want to be successful attracting new people to your organization or business you need an up-to-date website. Are you asking the right questions?
There are many online apps that help a person create a website these days. Two of the most popular apps for building websites are WordPress and Joomla. Both offer a world of choices of plugins and extensions, other software apps, that you can incorporate and use in your new site, such as contact forms, photo sliders, online stores, marketing tools and of course calendars, schedulers and resource management tools.
connectDaily is just one of many event scheduling and resource management plugins or extensions that you can choose to use in your new site. The connectDaily plugin or extension allows you to embed your scheduling system effortlessly into your WordPress or Joomla website in just a few minutes. The calendar appearance follows your website theme seamlessly and becomes part of the page giving you a complete professional site appearance. Use shortcodes and widgets to show mini-calendars and event lists from your calendar on any page in your site to make sure your organization’s events are noticed and available to the people you’re trying to reach.
So if you’re thinking about or in the process of getting a new website and the theme you’ve chosen includes a calendar or if your website builder tells you that a calendar is included with your package and you’re looking for more than just a calendar, it’s time to ask yourself some important questions…
- Will the calendar included in the theme help us schedule and track our people, rooms, equipment and other essential items that we use along with posting our events? Will it let me know when there are conflicts in our schedule?
- Is the theme calendar easy to use and maintain?
- Will the calendar included with the theme scale to include the number of events, resources and amount of details we need?
- Can I access my scheduling system on my mobile or tablet and will I easily be able to make changes to my events and resources while on the go?
- What other features are available? Does it support automatic event posts to Facebook and Twitter? Does offer ticketing support for importing events from EventBrite and BrownPaperTicket?
- Security is a priority with connectDaily. Is the theme calendar secure and does it support unlimited numbers of people needing calendar event or resource access with differing permissions for use?
- We would like an approval system for our resources and events. What kind of approval system does the theme calendar provide us?
- We’re looking for good support and service for any questions we may have about our new system. What kind of support does the theme calendar vendor offer if we have questions or need their help in solving event and resource management issues?
Important questions! You can have it all… a great new website and a superior resource and event scheduling solution that you can rely on to help you manage your day-to-day. We think the answer is clear… connectDaily.
What if your theme isn’t WordPress or Joomla? We have professional technical staff to guide you and answer any questions you may have about adding connectDaily to your new website. Just ask us.