Usability testing is a way to improve your web site’s flow and organization. The way it does this is by testing your site with regular people. The results of this feedback and testing can then be used to clear up confusing or difficult areas, highlight important things people might otherwise miss. The end result can be a dramatic improvement in how your web site works for you.
Usability for Web and Mobile Applications
Do you want to improve your site or mobile application?
- Do you want to lower your site’s bounce rate?
- Do you want to increase your conversion rate?
- Are you concerned your site contains elements that hurt it?
- Do you have a nagging feeling that your site isn’t doing as well as you think it should, but you can’t put your finger on why?
- Are you having trouble building concensus internally on how to improve your site?
What Our Service Offers
MH Software, Inc. can help you improve your site or app through usability testing. We can:
- Find Testers for your Site or Mobile Application
- Conduct Informal Usability Tests
- Prepare a report showing you the results of testing your site or app.
- Prepare a roadmap on how to improve your site.
- Work with your internal team or other vendors to make your site work better for you.
Usability testing doesn’t have to be hard, time-consuming, or expensive.