Apache Tomcat is an open source Java Servlet environment. Servlets are the Java tools used for creating complex, large scale web applications. We’ve developed applications used by thousands of people everyday. We know what it takes to create scalable and reliable applications. Whether you’re in Denver, Boulder, the Front Range, or anywhere in the world, we can work with you on your Servlet/Tomcat project.
We’ve got years of experience programming Java and Servlet applications. We’re also highly skilled Apache Tomcat developers. Whether you need help troubleshooting a Tomcat problem, upgrading an installation, or creating a new installation, we can help. We use Tomcat every day in our own SaaS business, and we’re experts. We’ve also diagnosed bugs in Tomcat, written fixes, and had those fixes incorporated into the Tomcat source tree.
Our specialties are:
- Java and Java Servlet Programming
- Apache Tomcat
- Java database programming using Hibernate/Spring, Struts and JDBC.
Creating New Java Servlet Applications
We’ve developed many Java servlet applications. What makes Servlet’s the best solution for complex web development?
- Java’s strong type-checking reduces errors in code.
- A complete ecosystem of code quality tools exists for Java. Tools that can analyze applications and point out coding errors.
- Strong database options. Virtually every database in commercial use is compatible with Java.
- High performance. Java’s performance for large-scale applications is second to none.
A core part of our development methodology is a focus on software quality. We use automated tools like FindBugs and PMD to ensure that the code we create is robust and defect free. This focus translates directly into lower costs for you.
If you’re thinking of developing a new web application, give us a call and we can discuss your project!