Outlook to iCal Conversion Program
Using this program, you can export data from Outlook in iCalendar, or import
iCalendar data into Outlook. The program offers several features and options
that are not available with Outlook's built-in iCalendar import/export.
iCalendar (or iCal) is a text file format for exchanging calendar data between
programs. The format of an iCalendar file is described in RFC-5545
Programs that can read iCalendar files include Apple iCal, Google Calendar,
Mozilla Lightning, Connect Daily Web Calendar, and many others.
Here is a list of difference between Outlook's import/export and this program's.
- Outlook 2003 does not support iCal Export.
- Export based on category of event.
- Export only changed items since last export.
- Export based on sensitivity of events.
- Export deleted events as cancelled.
- Export all events or only future events.
- Import events to a specific folder.
- Import can filter events on type.
- Import only imports changed events.
- Import does not create duplicate events.
- Imports remote files.
The software is free. The program does require the Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0.
If your computer does not have it installed, the installation program will
automatically download and install it.
Free Outlook to iCal Conversion program for Office 2000-2010 (32-Bit)
Events - Resources - One Solution --> Get Connected! --> Get Connect