Web Calendar for Mobile Devices
- View and edit calendars anywhere.
- Works with all major handheld operating systems.
- High performance for any network.
- No app stores to visit or software to install.
Connect Daily is a
web calendar that supports mobile devices.
is a complete web calendar
application with outstanding support for mobile devices. You can use the same
web calendar for your web site, support mobile users, and manage your facility.
One application does it all.
The mobile version of Connect Daily
- Part of the Connect Daily web calendar.
There's no separate software to license to use the mobile views.
- Optimized for small displays.
- Optimized for low bandwidth connections.
- Simplified user interface.
- HTML 5 for maximum portability.
- No confusing app stores to visit or software to install and configure.
If you're using a tablet device, the standard browser version of Connect
will continue to work well. The mobile screens are really about
The mobile version has the ability to view calendars and create events. As with
the standard version of Connect Daily
, you can
view calendars, by resource, resource type, event type, or calendar. You can
also create and edit events using your handheld. If your calendar allows the
public to add events, then the same event creation screen can be used by regular
users, and public users.
The performance of the mobile views on phones is exceptionally quick. Navigation
through the calendar makes very small requests back to the server allowing for
The mobile views are created using HTML 5. What this means for you is that you
don't have to go to an App store and install something on the handheld. It also
means the application works the same on Android, Apple, Windows Phone, and
To help you get started with the mobile version, we’ve created a tutorial on
how to use it. You can view
the tutorial here
Events - Resources - One Solution --> Get Connected! --> Get Connect